Saturday, March 17, 2007

GA Confederate History MONTH?!


Now before I even get started, I must point out that neither I nor Rei put this BLOG together to bash any groups, any opinions, and/or any particular persons in order to get our points across. This BLOG was created solely for expressing our views and also to captivate others to express their thoughts.
Now with that said, ignorance is still bliss. Sometimes I feel the need to piss on stupidity ESPECICIALLY when it's visibly massive.
Folks, it looks like the state of Georgia is preparing to celebrate the "Confederacy". For those of you who have no idea what the "Confederacy" was (and still is), I'd advise you to hit the net......immediately!
On Thursday, March 15th 2007 (that's right.... 2007!) a panel of Georgia lawmakers signed off on a plan to create a Confederate heritage MONTH. Now folks, I didn't say DAY ( sarcastic grin).......no, no, no. I said MONTH. Wow!!!
Now if you didn't think that was the "craziest" thing you had heard recently, I've got another goodie for you (another sacarstic grin)......
Georiga Senator Jeff Mullis' stated within his bill that this is being done to "honor the memory of the Confederacy and all those millions of its citizens of various races and ethnic groups and religions who CONTRIBUTED in sundry and myriad ways to the cause of Southern Independence."
Are they trying to sell the notation that "various races, ethnic groups, and religions" CONTRIBUTED to the confederate cause? They're trying to HONOR the memory of "various races, ethnic groups, and religions?!?! WOW!!!! You've got to be kidding me?!? Folks, this is what's being attempted by some of our law makers. While the majority of us are at work trying to make an honest living to take care of our families and our futures, we have hipocrasy taking place down town.
I'm not going to ramble on about this at this time, I just wanted to inform you guys/gals of what the powers that be are working on.
If you'd like to read more about this topic here's two links that will help you get up to speed.
WOWx3!!!
*
"WRB"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get that f**k out of here. What are the chances of that happening though?

Anonymous said...

That's why I'm moving to Virginia. Georgia is off the chain!

Anonymous said...

You need to go to the White House Wayne!! This cannot be tolerated. Let me know when you're planning on making the trip. I'll go with you. :-)

Anonymous said...

Great work.